- BOTOX® Cosmetic has become one of the most commonly performed cosmetic procedures, and its popularity is growing more and more each year. BOTOX® should only be injected by a trained certified physician who has an intimate knowledge and understanding of the muscular anatomy of the face as well as the aesthetic perspective of proper placement.
- People with frown lines, forehead lines, neck muscle “bands”, crow’s feet, and smile lines around their eyes who wish to appear more relaxed, calmer and less tired are good candidates for the injection of BOTOX® Cosmetic.
- BOTOX® Cosmetic works by paralyzing muscles of the face that furrow brows and create fine lines and creases on the skin. BOTOX® Cosmetic, administered in a series of small injections, can reduce the appearance of these lines, and help prevent others from forming.
- BOTOX® Cosmetic offers results with no downtime, no scarring, and a short treatment time. It is a treatment that can easily be undergone during a patient’s lunch hour. Because a BOTOX® Cosmetic treatment lasts three to six months, any patient unhappy with the results can simply discontinue injections.
Facial Wrinkle Fillers
Wrinkle fillers are injectable compounds used to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. The injection of wrinkle fillers is a time-tested treatment method that can be used alone or in conjunction with other facial plastic surgery procedures to achieve a smoother and more youthful appearance. There are many fillers available now to suit each individual’s needs and goals.
- Juvederm™ is the newest FDA-approved dermal filler made from non-animal derived hyaluronic acid. It can also be used to treat moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds. Because it is a smooth consistency gel, it is an ideal filler for fine lip lines as well as lip volumizing and contouring.
- Restylane® is a cosmetic dermal filler made of non-animal based hyaluronic acid. It can be used to treat moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds.
- Perlane® is a cosmetic dermal filler, similar to Restylane®, but is composed of larger gel particles of hyaluronic acid. It is ideal for deeper injection to provide volume, support, and a structural lift for facial creases and hollows.
- Radiesse™ is a synthetic compound comprised of calcium hydroxylapatine that has a cream-like texture. In some cases, it can prove to be longer-lasting than some of the other dermal fillers.
- Sculptra™ is a synthetic injectable made of poly-L lactic acid. Poly-L lactic acid is biocompatible and biodegradable and has been used for many years. Sculptra™ is injected primarily into areas of fat loss. It will provide a gradual increase in skin thickness. Visible results appear within the first few treatment sessions. Patients with severe facial fat loss may require
We offer many procedures under local anesthesia that would historically be performed under general anesthesia, saving many of the risks, costs, side effects of general anesthesia (such as nausea), and recovery from general anesthesia.
We have created a center for privacy, rejuvenation, serenity and renewal for patients. Our center provides the highest level of care available anywhere in the field of facial plastic surgery while maintaining the upmost regard for patient safety, comfort, and privacy—all the while adding a touch of elegance and refinement to the experience.
Drs. Spencer and Manning provide both surgical and non-surgical or non-invasive cosmetic surgery and plastic surgery procedures. If you are searching for the leading facial plastic surgeons in the Northwest Arkansas region, easily accessed from Bella Vista, Bentonville, Rogers, Springdale, Fayetteville, Fort Smith, Harrison, Joplin, Southern Missouri, Eastern Oklahoma and everywhere in between, contact our patient coordinator, Kelly Combs at 479-751-7000, and make an appointment today!